PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF ARSON INVESTIGATORS
The Pennsylvania Association of Arson Investigators (PAAI) was founded in 1977 to advance the training of persons involved in the investigation of fire and explosions in the public, private and insurance sectors. The PAAI is a Non-profit Association.
The objectives and purposes of this Association shall be:
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials and private persons engaged in the investigation of fires and explosions.
- To provide for exchange of technical information and developments.
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and associations to further fire prevention and the investigation of fires and explosions.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among fire and explosion investigators and to continually strive to eliminate all factors which interfere with the administration of crime suppression.
- To provide for an on-going educational program to create public awareness of: the investigation of fires and explosions, the crime of arson and its effects, and to expand the membership areas of expertise in fire and explosion investigation, arson and arson suppression.
We offer 3 levels of sponsorship for those who are interested to assist financially in advancing the objectives of the Association.
Sponsorship year runs from January 1-December 31
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORSHIP: $200/YEAR includes a full page ad in our digital newsletter published 3 times a year and add on our website.
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORSHIP: $150/YEAR includes a half-page ad in our digital newsletter published 3 times a year and add on our website.
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORSHIP: $100/YEAR includes a quarter- page ad in our digital newsletter published 3 times a year and add on our website.
*** SPONSORSHIP SALE***
**** ANY SPONSORS THAT SIGN UP BEFORE AUGUST 31, 2018 WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2018****
SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE HERE