CURRENTLY, THE PAAI IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES TO FILL THE ZONE COORDINATORS POSITIONS IN THE CENTRAL AND WEST ZONES.
Candidates must be
- An Active member in good standing of the PAAI for the past 5 years.
- Have a training/instructor background of at least 5 years in Fire Service or Law Enforcement
- Have access to training facilities and equipment
- Ability to organize training, maintain records and show creativity in training
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- IAAI-CFI or IAAI-FIT preferred
Interested parties please submit a letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Kevin Pezzano
The Pennsylvania Association of Arson Investigators commits to providing the most educational opportunities to its members. To better suite the needs of its members, the Association divided the state into three (3) zones, EAST, CENTRAL and WEST.
Each zone has an assigned Coordinator that coordinates and conducts meetings for the zone as well as assuring continuing education is conducted throughout the year.
If your department has any particular interest in fire or explosion-related training, please contact Kevin Pezzano or your Zone Coordinator
PAAI Training Committee
Chairman: Kevin Pezzano
Co-Chairman: David Klitsch